Associate PRM Chinese Webinars
Ace the APRM in Chinese!
- Price: US$ 325.00
- Publisher: PRMIA
- Number of modules: 8
- Length: 8 hours
- Language: Chinese
- Subscription: 12 months
Are you looking to get ahead in the financial industry in China? The Associate Professional Risk Manager certification is now available in a Chinese-language version. Grow your career with this premier certification in the banking, financial services and insurance industries.
This is course is series of 8 webinars designed to help you pass the Associate Professional Risk Manager (Associate PRM or APRM) exam offered in China. It is designed for everyone who is taking the APRM China exam or is interested in risk management from a Chinese perspective.
These webinars are official, PRMIA-approvied content written by global risk management experts.
This webinar series will allow you to:
- Understand corporate governance, compliance and risk management
- Be able to implement integrated risk management
- Know how to measure, manage and hedge market, credit (retail and corporate) and operational risk
- Define the roles of board members and senior management in managing risk.
This webinar series is specifically designed to help students prepare for the Chinese language version of the APRM exam. Written materials are in Simplified Chinese and the audio presentation is in Mandarin Chinese. Each webinar is approximately one hour long.
- Session A - Overview, corporate risk management and the theory of risk and return
- Session B - The Role of Governance in Risk Management
- Session C - Introduction to Financial Markets
- Session D - Interest Rate Risk and Hedging
- Session E - Market Risk Management and Asset Liability Management
- Session F - Retail and Commercial Credit Risk Management + Credit Risk Management Practices
- Session G - Operational Risk Management and Performance Measures
- Session H - Case Studies and derivatives best practices
Associate PRM China Exam
We also sell exam vouchers for the Associate PRM examination. Click here to see details of the APRM exam vouchers.
Note: these webinars are not meant to replace the required reading of Essentials of Risk Management. You are encouraged to purchase that book as part of your study program.