CFA® Level 1 Certification Course
The Only CFA® Level 1 Program You Need
- Price: US$ 300.00
- Publisher: KESDEE
- Number of modules: 76
- Length: 250 hours
- Language: English
- Subscription: 12 months
Planning to take the CFA® Level 1 exam?
Are you looking for the best CFA® exam preparation course?
See how thousands of people have successfully passed the CFA® Level 1 exam using this one set of online courses & tutorials.
This complete set of online tools is all you will ever need for CFA® success. We cover the entire Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) which is over 3,000 pages of self-study material. You get a set of tools that is easy-to-use, updated frequently and full of helpful tips to give you an edge.
Even better is that we guarantee you’ll pass the CFA Level 1 or we’ll give you your money back. Our online courses and practice exams are so effective that you will get a full refund if you fail.
With the CFA® Certification course you get 12 month access to our online course, giving you full time to prepare.
Other benefits of our CFA® test prep program:
- Make the most of your self study time with our progress tracker and schedule tool
- Take practice tests to get you ready for the real-life CFA® Level 1 exam. There are hundreds of questions in our diagnostic question bank.
- Totally up-to-date, frequently refreshed material
- Interact with other CFA candidates and have your questions answered by experts
The Proof our CFA® courses & tutorials will help you succeed
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what real customers have to say about our online CFA Level 1 certification course:
- "At first I was hesitant to purchase an online course, but my fears were quickly alleviated once I realized just how thorough and comprehensive the course was. The 70+ modules covers every section (as per the CFA® website) and quizzes you along the way to confirm your understanding of the material. There is no doubt in my mind that I will not be able to pass this exam. Would highly recommend to my fellow CFA® level 1 candidates!"
- David Still, CFA candidate living in Beijing, China
- "The course is very useful and helped to pass CFA® Level 1. Thanks!"
- Kathy Li, CFA candidate living in Melbourne, Australia
Want to just take CFA® practice questions?
Click here to see our question bank and CFA® diagnostic exam.
Get instant access – start today!
CFA® Level 1 Certification Course
The CFA® Level 1 Certification Course includes hundreds of practice questions, an online community of other CFA® candidates, access to mentors, and a time management scheduling function.
The online CFA® program is made up of 76 e-learning modules. All of the course material is based on the CFA Institute's Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK). Each modules takes 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
I. Ethical And Professional Standards
1. Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
2. Guidance for Standards I-VII
3. Introduction to Global Investment Performance Standards
4. Global Investment Performance Standards
II. Quantitative Methods
5. The Time Value of Money
6. Discounted Cash Flow Applications
7. Statistical Concepts and Market Returns
8. Probability Concepts
9. Common Probability Distributions
10. Sampling and Estimation
11. Hypothesis Testing
12. Technical Analysis
14. Efficiency and Equity
15. Markets in Action
16. Organizing Production
17. Output and Costs
18. Perfect Competition
20. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
21. Demand and Supply in Factor Markets
22. Monitoring Cycles, Jobs, and the Price Level
23. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
24. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve
25. Money, Interest, Real GDP, and the Price Level
27. Fiscal Policy
28. Monetary Policy
IV. Financial Reporting And Analysis
29. Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
30. Financial Reporting Mechanics
31. Financial Reporting Standards
32. Understanding the Income Statement
33. Understanding the Balance Sheet
34. Understanding the Cash Flow Statement
35. Analysis of Inventories
36. Analysis of Long-Lived Assets, Part I: The Capitalization Decision
37. Analysis of Long-Lived Assets, Part II: Analysis of Depreciation and Impairment
38. Analysis of Income Taxes
39. Analysis of Financing Liabilities
40. Leases and Off-Balance-Sheet Debt
41. Financial Analysis Techniques
42. Financial Statement Analysis: Applications
43. International Standards Convergence
V. Corporate Finance
44. Capital Budgeting
45. Cost of Capital
46. Working Capital Management
47. Financial Statement Analysis
48. The Corporate Governance of Listed Companies: A Manual for Investors
VI. Portfolio Management
49. The Asset Allocation Decision
50. An Introduction to Portfolio Management
51. An Introduction to Asset Pricing Models
VII. Equity Investments
52. Organization and Functioning of Securities Markets
53. Security-Market Indexes
54. Efficient Capital Markets
55. Market Efficiency and Anomalies
56. An Introduction to Security Valuation: Part I
57. Industry Analysis
58. Equity: Concepts and Techniques
59. Company Analysis and Stock Valuation
60. An Introduction to Security Valuation: Part II
61. Introduction to Price Multiples
VIII. Fixed Income
62. Features of Debt Securities
63. Risks Associated with Investing in Bonds
64. Overview of Bond Sectors and Instruments
65. Understanding Yield Spreads
66. Monetary Policy in an Environment of Global Financial Markets
67. Introduction to the Valuation of Debt Securities
68. Yield Measures, Spot Rates, and Forward Rates
69. Introduction to the Measurement of Interest Rate Risk
70. Derivative Markets and Instruments
71. Forward Markets and Contracts
72. Futures Markets and Contracts
73. Option Markets and Contracts
74. Swap Markets and Contracts
75. Risk Management Applications of Option Strategies
X. Alternative Investments
76. Alternative Investments
Becoming a CFA® Charterholder
To become a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder, you will need to pass three separate exams in sequence. Level 1 exams are offered twice a year, in June and December, but Level II and Level III exams are only offered once each year. Failing to pass an exam means that you will have a long wait before you can attempt it again. Since it will take you about three years to become certified under the best of conditions, it makes sense to optimize your chances of passing on the first attempt.
The CFA Institute states that candidates should allow a minimum of 300 hours reading, studying, and completing online sample exams to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to pass each test. Please note that this is the minimum recommendation, and depending on your professional and academic background, you may need to commit more time to preparation. A self-paced online program that allows you to work when you are most alert and from the comfort of your own home can make this time more productive and pleasant.
If you are ready to gain the credibility, recognition, and competitive advantage that come with CFA® certification, there is no better time to begin than now. Show recruiters, managers, and co-workers that you are a serious finance expert who has the confidence and ambition to invest in your own success. You will be earning an internationally recognized credential and gaining membership in global network of finance professionals who have earned the CFA® certification.
Required disclaimer: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of Vast Talent. CFA and Chartered Financial Analyst are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.