E-learning is the right answer for professional certification. It's lower cost, saves you time and you can study whenever you want
What's so great about taking certification courses online?
- Study on your own time. No commitment to giving away your weekends for the next year (unless you want to) and no evening classes (unless they fit into your schedule). Enjoy the freedom of setting your own study schedule.
- Study at your own pace. Go as quickly (or slowly) through the course material as you want. There's no one to slow you down or rush you through new material.
- No books. Nothing to lug around with you during the day. You‘ll never be without your complete study materials (unless you want to be).
- Online practice tests. Practice makes perfect - with each of these courses, you have access to hundreds of real questionst to help you prepare for the actual exam. Even better, you get personalized feedback based on your answers, so you'll know what to keep focusing on as you study. You'll also have a clear idea of the material you've mastered.
- Subject matter expertise. You no longer have to worry about who is teaching your course. Every one of our offerings was created by a professional in the area and has been vetted by experts before being published. You get the highest quality content from proven subject-matter experts.
- Virtual labs (for IT courses). These allow you to jump right into live software environments and practice your skills. No need for expensive equipment, or leaving your desk.
- Save money. Online courses are generally 25 to 50 percent cheaper than equivalent classroom courses.
- Always up-to-date. Our content is delivered online and is always fresh. Every time there is a change to an exam or curriculum, we update our courses to make sure you have the latest and greatest. You don't have to worry about old books and materials, or wondering if what you are reading is going to be relevant to the exam you're taking.
Common Objections to Studying Online (yes, we hear these all the time!)
But what about support?
It's there - 24/7. Customer support via email to answer questions, a network of fellow students eager to assist, and a support hotline if you're having trouble with your course.
But I like the social part of studying!
No problem - you get access to a community of students who are getting ready for the same exams. You'll be able to interact with them on message boards, ask and answer questions, post and exchange notes, and even arrange to meet up with those near you.
There are too many distractions!
True, with online courses the onus is on you to study and do your best. But that's true of all types of study - you have to want to do this, for your future and your career. If you don't, even the fanciest courses and most expensive tutors won't be able to help you.