Project Management, Implementation Consulting and Training
We know that getting your systems up-and-running on time is of critical importance. At Vast Talent, we have developed an implementation methodology to help guide our clients through the implementation of e-learning and talent development systems.
The following services are part of all our systems implementations.
- Project Management: manage schedules, resources, deliverables and stakeholder communications
- Risk Management: risk identification, prioritization, communication and mitigation
- Change Management: prepare the organization for changes and development associated with implementing a new system
- Business Requirements Analysis: understand how the system will impact business performance; document key success metrics
- Scoping and Requirements Gathering: detailed gathering of functional requirements
- Functional Consulting: working with the client on how to deploy and use key functions of the system
- Report Development: creating and managing reports and analytics
- Training: administrator training and train-the-trainer sessions. End-user training is generally not part of our implementation process.
- Customizations: changes to the software if required
Cost and Planning
While each implement is different, we generally recommend that clients plan to spend at least as much on their implementation as they are on the software system itself. We also insist that clients be prepared to invest time and effort in project management, risk management and training.
We recommend the following times for planning your systems implementations:
- Learning Management System implementation: 6 - 10 weeks
- Performance Management System implementation: 4 - 8 weeks
- Questionmark implementation: 2 weeks
- Applicant Tracking System/Online Recruitment System implementation: 2 - 4 weeks
Don't take chances with your system implementation. Contact us for a services quote or more information on our implementation methods.