Looking to implement an LMS for your company?
Or do you want to upgrade your existing LMS?
Most people in corporate training and HR have heard of Learning Management Systems, but we get the same question over and over. What does an LMS actually do? Here's a quick overview of the types of things you can do with a company-wide LMS:
- Manages all aspects of instructor-led training, like classrooms, schedules, resources, instructors, rosters, and course materials
- Use it to deliver online training courses to your employees
- Track and report on all sorts of learning and development data. This includes usage reports, scores and completions, attendance, competency maps, skill gaps, total training hours, breakdowns by department or location, and basically anything else you can think of!
- Use the LMS to push learning opportunities to your staff.
- Create development plans for different segments of your audience: new joiners, high-potential employees, management, and other groups
- Manage your entire course catalog: classroom courses, e-learning courses, external training vendors, books, resources and more.
- Use it as the backbone for your Corporate University
Benefits of using a company-wide Learning Management System
- Manage all your training records in one place - forget your old paper-based system!
- Create an online learning community for your company and start adding value as an HR partner
- Cut down on administrative time and cost by automating tasks and workflow
- Take the opportunity to improve your HR systems and processes
Why should you buy the from Vast Talent?
- One partner for all your learning needs. You can get everything you need from one company - that means one vendor, one support number, one invoice.
- Local support and service in Hong Kong and China. Since our team is based here, you won't need to fly people in from overseas to support you.
- Create a whole solution. In addition to the LMS, we provide other tools you need, like e-learning courses, testing tools and professional services. So you'll get 100 percent of what you need.
Ready to get started?